Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

McShan Wedding!

This past Saturday, Keith and I attended the Memphis wedding of a very special couple:

IMG_5715

Courtney and Kyle McShan!

Kyle is a recent graduate of dental school and his wife is a recent graduate of PT school. They're both smart cookies! Courtney and I have become really close over the last few months, so being at their wedding was just wonderful.

IMG_5723

Isn't her dress fab!!??

IMG_5703

I just loved her yellow candy bar!

IMG_5705

And I liked everything in the jars. I had to resist the urge to fill up like 8 sacks full.

IMG_5708

Love the cake!

IMG_5710

Every single layer on that thing was different. YUM!

IMG_5724

Me and the bride.
She was a knockout!


IMG_5726

Keith with Dr. Daniel Holsinger, dentist at your service. He's a put-a-smile-on-your-face-kind-of-a-guy. Daniel also loves it when he makes the blog :) You're well on your way to fame, my friend.

IMG_5727

Me with my favorite person in the room. Favorite person in my life. Thanks for squeezing my hand at their wedding during the vows. You're such a sweetie!


Congrats again, Courtney and Kyle! We cannot wait for you guys to get back from the honeymoon so we can catch up! Another double date lunch? Love ya'll!

1 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Jamie said...

What an absolutely beautiful wedding! Love her dress and all that yellow candy :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)