Here's what I've got on the menu this week at our house:
These are all new recipes in the Jones home, so we'll see how it goes!
Top Left: Latin Baked Chicken (Cooking Light). I'm serving this with some Spanish rice and King's Hawaiian Rolls.
Top Right: Quick Creole Shrimp (Kraft). Pairing this with some brown or wild rice, not sure yet what we'll be in the mood for.
Bottom Left: Carrie's Marinated Steak Kebabs (Country Living), and a side salad.
I'm hoping one of these will be good enough to post with full recipe on here! Stay tuned...








2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Lucky you that you have a husband who is a good sport. My hubby is such a picky eater!!
Wow, it all looks so good!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)