Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Mirimichi

The day has finally arrived. Keith here...my first post on the blog. I know many of my fans have anticipated this for very long now.

Justin Timberlake opened his new golf course, Mirimichi, this summer out in Millington, TN. I have been looking forward to playing this course for some time now. With the rain finally stopping, and no tests coming up, today was the perfect day to play some golf. Three of my good friends and I got out early from dental school and headed out to swing the sticks.


This was my favorite picture of the day. I sat the camera on the ground and took the picture before I made my birdie putt. Hole #14 Maybe I should have done it for every putt!

Had to take a picture of myself for my "first" official blog post!

View from the top of the hill before heading to Hole #1.

Hole #1. Par 4. 330 yards.


Chip and I after he shot a 33 on the front nine. Nice work.

Chip Trammell and Charles Puryear

Matt Ricke


Chip showing off his perfect putting stance. He was rolling them all in today!


The design of the flags on the course.


Ricke putting on Hole #11.


I needed a golf glove, and all the pro shop had were these black gloves. I thought the black glove would bring me special luck today, but every time I drove the golf cart, I felt like I was wearing a driving glove like a chauffeur.



Hole #13 Par 3 152 yards Chip trying to hit a hole in one! Didn't work out for him.


Same hole...I need to work on the follow through.


Charles on the green of #14. It's a 304 yard par 4 and Charles drove the green! The tee on the green is where his ball was after his drive. He sunk his eagle putt, and showed up my birdie.


The score card says it all! We all shot very well, but Chip took us to school. Too bad that the Hogs are going to take it to his Rebels this weekend. Hope you have enjoyed my post. With hunting season coming up I am sure I will make another post. GO HOGS!

3 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Anonymous said...

Keith your are awesome!!!!!!

Jeni Sackett said...

Nice blog, Keith! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

YAY Keith!!! LOVED your post!!!! Great job and hope that ya'll had fun! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)