Lauren, Whitney and I at Z330 on Friday night. Reminds me of the good ole' days
Meredith, Collin and I- Reunited and it feels so good......
Keith and I haven't taken a picture together in so long! Literally months.....
This is Chip and Brent, 2 dental students from Ole Miss that rode up with us. They had a better car ride home than we did :)
Keith and Stephen Tipton at the Walker/Smith tailgate
The Jones Clan:
Little Miss Quick and I. Such a pretty girl!
Mrs. Kendall Jones & Mrs. Kendall Tipton
If only Mary Catherine was there to take our traditional "blonde, brunette, and red head" pic!







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)