What a landmark. I realized, by looking on my Facebook page today, that Keith and I have been married for 101 days. Yippeee! So far, so good with minimal fighting. Who ever said the first year of marriage is the hardest is just plum wrong. It's a blast!
Also, side note: Thank you, Facebook, for keeping me informed on these important things.







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
well congrats! yeah for the happy "home owning" couple :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)