Call this Election 2008. This is serious. Halloween is quickly approaching and Keith and I will be attending a FABULOUS party hosted by our dear friend, Lauren Quick (she loves Halloween as much as I do). The dilemma: WHAT TO GO AS!? This is our first Halloween as a "married unit" so I'm going all out. But, I've spent more time thinking about what kind-of festive treats I'll be baking to take to the party than I have thinking about the costumes! So, blog readers (all 5 of you), I need your votes. The poll is over here ----> on the right!
Oh, and if you think my ideas are terrible (likely), then comment on this post with a better suggestion :) THANKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
It's Claire, I voted :)
If your in central Arkansas and you have time, come by the Hot Springs mall, Evan will be in a halloween costume contest presented by the mall and aaron's station KLAZ. He's going as a pumpkin this year!
I love the Dentist and Tooth Fairy Idea!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)