Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

I Love Fall!

Here are some pics of the homefront with my fall decor. I love everything about this time of year! Except for the inevitable allergy cold that I have right now...











































I love the smells, the colors, Halloween!! and the fact that Thanksgiving is coming up soon. After all, it's quite possibly the most awesome holiday of all. Think about it (oh, here comes a deep thought). Seriously, Thanksgiving is absolutely wonderful. You have a couple of days off work. You eat the most delicious food in the world with the people you love the most. There's no stress or fuss over presents. You don't feel obligated to do anything but be thankful for all you have. There's a great parade on TV and plenty of exciting football to watch, too. It's pure relaxation. And, it jumpstarts the official Christmas season. Which means, Christmas Vacation must be watched the day after Thanksgiving- and the holiday decorating may begin.

Ok, maybe the Musinex is getting to my head because I'm already dreaming of turkey & dressing. Anyway, the point is: Fall is awesome and I LOVE IT!

0 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)