What a wonderful weekend. How was yours?
There were a few dental school events this weekend for Keith, so we stayed in town, but invited my parents over for some quality time. Mom and I shopped on Saturday and the boys played golf. There is no better shopping companion than your mom! :) We got some cute fabric and crafted a few things, so stay tuned for pics of those!
Saturday night, we headed to a restaurant I've grown to love in downtown Memphis called Beignets. My dad is a huge cajun/creole fan because he spent 4 years in New Orleans when he was in dental school back in the day. So, he loved my restaurant selection!
Yummy bread pudding!!
Nothing like good quality time with family over delicious food!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Cute pictures :) Glad y'all had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)