The dental school parties continue! Back-to-school time is worthy of a series of celebrations, apparently. Last night we attended party #2 in downtown Memphis.
There was a pool. One might say this was a 'pool party.' But, I opted out of swimwear and stuck to the plan of pool-side socializing!
There was the (always fun) corn hole set up.
These boys can play for hours!
A view of the party from up above. We were right off Beale, and on the other side we could see the lovely Mississippi River.
As a form of hazing, I suppose, they asked all the D1s (freshmen) to line up. They asked a series of dental-related questions and they were to step forward for True, stay back for False.
Poor guys, they've only been in school like 2 weeks!!
This is my beautiful, gorgeous, supermodel cousin, Brooke. She just moved to Memphis with her sweet guy, Josh (who is a D1), and I'm so excited!! We are the same age and I just am thrilled to have her close by. We're looking forward to seeing each other a lot more!
And my Ashley. I introduced you to her in my last party post. We were lucky to see each other 5 times a year, and now that she's in Memphis, I've seen her 5 times in 2 weeks, yay!
Cool/crazy thing is Ashley and Brooke live across the street from each other on Mud Island. And now they're buds. I'm a friend match-maker, or at least like to think I am!
Dr. Daniel Holsinger with Keith. He loves being featured on the blog! It's all for you, Daniel. It's all for you.
Keith with party host, Jereme and D2, Taylor.
Heaven help me, but there's another party tomorrow night. This time, it's a cocktail thing. Back-to-school has never been so good!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Love the pics! Glad y'all had fun :) Can't wait to see tomorrow's party pics :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)