Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Back to School Party #3

All this social butterflying, back-to-school partying we've been doing is about to wear me out. But, it sure is fun! :)

Party #3 was last night. Wine party at Flight!

IMG_7228

On our way over to Memphis. Waiting on a train!

IMG_7230

I've not gotten into the whole flower headband thing. I felt silly every time I tried them on. But, I finally got brave and ended up loving it!

IMG_7231
(Amanda, Kendall, Ashley, Brooke)

Color coordination! What are the chances? :)


IMG_7233
(Jaycob, Josh, Keith, Miles)


IMG_7237

Good lookin' bunch of D2s!


Believe it or not, there's one more party tomorrow night. A flip cup tournament. I think everybody in the group is tired of my camera, so I might give it a rest for one party!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Jamie said...

Love your headband! It looks so cute :) Have fun at your next party!

B said...

Totally agree! You're rockin' the headband. it looks adorable :) And flipcup tournament sounds like SO much fun. That game gets intense!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)