Yep, he's been back since July 6, and he's been working on patients :) He loves it!
He's also always working on something or talking on the phone: school stuff, his time-consuming class president duties, other endeavors... the guy works hard!! I'm so proud of him. I took that picture of him a week or so again when he was emailing about school stuff around midnight. And I wanted him to quit and come to bed. He never complains about any of it. Amazing to me!
Anyway, the freshmen (D1) class didn't start until this past week so all of the back-to-school parties are just now starting. I always love dental school events. There are so many great people in his class and I love being around them! We've made some wonderful friends.
Last night was party #1 at TJ Mulligans. We headed out after our wonderful dinner at home.
Self-portrait. Makin' sure the camera works.
Vance, Daniel, Keith and Miles.
VANCE and DANIEL- you made the blog!! :) Daniel, you are becoming a regular here, my friend.
I thought this sign behind the bar was cute. Somebody asked the bartender if he would add "Jones" to it. He refused.
Keith and Miles have bromance. Caitlyn and I laugh about it.
I just <3 her!!!!
Kathryn and Daniel
I tell her she's my little pocket person. Full of sunshine!
And this is my favorite D1 student! Ashley Jones and I have been friends since childhood, growing up on the lake together. I'm so glad she's here and I know she'll do great in school. Welcome to Memphis, friend!!! No relation on the Jones, although we like to think of ourselves as sisters :)
Good luck this year, doctors. I'm looking forward to more back-to-school celebrations!







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
What fun pictures! Glad y'all had a good time :)
Look at all those fabulous teeth!! LOL. Looks like you had lots of fun :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)