Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Wine Friday: Malbec

Happy Friday! Don't you love a short week? I love how fast it goes by! It's been oh so long since I've done a Wine Friday post, but no worries, my wine consumption has not wavered....

wine fridays

On Sunday, we enjoyed this delicious Malbec with friends. Ashley and I agreed it was super tasty. We were sad when the bottle was gone so fast! I loved the smooth taste, and the design on the cork was also super cute. Yes, that's silly, but I noticed.

malbec 

Bodega Elena de Mendoza, Malbec
Year: 2010
Origin: Mendoza, Argentina
Average Price: $8-9 and I love that price!
About the wine: This Malbec has received high-ratings and many awards and I can see why. It's got such a nice finish and would pair well with so many things. Try a grilled meat, pasta dish or even a spicy chili. I might even like this with a nice bbq burger. Another fun fact? It's from a female winemaker. Bonus points for that!


Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

 

0 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)