{Sorry for the blah picture. I can't seem to upload photos off my camera at the moment. Thank goodness for iPhones!}
Autumn Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing
click here for printer-friendly version
Ingredients:
dressing
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tsp Dijon-style mustard
1 tsp finely chopped (or minced) fresh garlic
1/2 tsp salt
salad
fresh spinach leaves
1/2 of a small red cabbage, shredded
1 pear, sliced (or apple)
1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
5 slices cooked bacon (I bake mine in the oven for 35 minutes at 350 in a foil lined dish)
1/2 cup sliced pecans
Combine all dressing ingredients and stir with a whisk. I like to put mine in a mason jar or screw-top bottle, keep in the fridge and shake before serving.
Combine all salad ingredients in large bowl. Add half of salad dressing and toss. Serve with remaining salad dressing.
ENJOY!!








0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)