Hello there. Happy weekend!
I hope the weather is nice and sunny where you are. Spring has sprung around here and it's refreshing! Except for the pollen, of course :)
Welcome to Wine Friday! I'm sorry I missed it last week. But, last Thursday night I was halfway between Memphis and Dallas trying to scrub off parts of a bad spray tan, falling asleep over my laptop while catching up on work, and dreaming of the girls weekend I had before me. This week? Pshhh - totally different. The signs of the spray tan linger on my feet and I'm falling asleep on the couch at 9:45. I know... you're jealous!
Seriously though, I took some time this week to slow down and enjoy dinners at home with Keith, a couple of glasses of wine with DVR'd shows, and flipping through some new magazines. Tonight, I poured a bottle of this wine, and I literally picked it out from my collection because it coordinated with my nail polish. It's the simple things!
Tarot Grenache
Year: 2008
Origin: McLaren Vale, Australia
Average Price: $12
About the wine: This was my first Grenache to purchase. I tasted it at a local wine shop and loved it. The bottle label is interesting, too. The website for the winemakers is totally weird, but who cares? The wine is good. It's a bit sassy, which is just what I needed.
Have a great weekend!









1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
love wine, and sometimes it is good for health
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)