SPRING. I love it! I'm always so excited when things start to turn green. The winter funk is gone, and bright, sunny days are here. Our winter was so mild in the South; it hardly feels like it happened. That groundhog was dead wrong! I love this time of year, even if it means that everything is coated in pollen :)
I recently re-arranged some things at home and brought out my bunnies and eggs. Here are the pics!
Our front porch is one of my favorite places to decorate. I love picking up different outdoor pillows and making new wreaths.
This was inspired by a very popular wreath on Pinterest. I had to make my version much larger to fill the space. I'm pleased with how it turned out! I bought extra numbers so I can try other varieties in the future.
The wooden wagon was an addition during the holidays and I just couldn't put it away, so I filled it with spring items. The clay pots were super cheap and the watering can is from Target.
I had to bring out the yard signs, too! I always get questions about where I got these. Good news - the vendor is about to make a website! As soon as she does, I'm posting about it here!
In the entry way, I just re-used items from the rest of the house.
These bunnies are so quirky and cute! Also from the vendor-with-a-website-coming-soon.
In the dining room, I layered two runners, a lilac one and a Pottery Barn linen/burlap one. The tower with ornaments is also from the same vendor and the mini bunnies and taper candles are from Williams-Sonoma.
Here's our spring mantel! Most of the containers are from Garden Ridge and I just keep filling them up with different things for each season. They are so versatile!
I hesitated about hanging the eggs from the branches, but decided what the heck?!
This little bunting flag came from Target, and it was so cheap. I didn't think twice about adding it to my cart, and I love it!
On a little side table, a bunny bowl holds some seasonal candy.
I love putting out these bunnies year after year. I always put a cake plate in the center of the egg wreath for a little height.
On the kitchen bar, I grouped a few yellow items together.
In the corner of the kitchen, I brought out my favorite mr and mrs rabbit and some speckled eggs.
On the hutch, I added a little message to my chalkboard and the little egg in a nest thing-y.
This year, I bought some hyacinth bulbs from Walmart that were just starting to sprout. I put them in my favorite white Pier 1 bowl and surrounded with moss. They grew so fast I had to tie them up with ribbon to keep them from falling over! The smell is so fragrant from these lovely blooms - the whole house smells good.























7 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Everything looks lovely! :-) Happy Spring! :-)
I love your decorations. I also have the Spring bunting sign from Target and I Loce it!!
You've done such a fine job of making your home cheerful for Spring!
I really adore your wreath :) And I'm excited to see the website for the sign vendor. I know I'm one of the people who's inquired about where you got it!!
It looks great!! I love the SPRING banner. We don't have any decorations for Easter...gotta get on that :)
I always love your holiday/seasonal decorations! I am sooo excited to get the info on the vendor!!! This made my week!!! Now I just need to get my Mr. Jones to hurry up and make this official so I can start ordering name signs like crazy hahaha. Hope you're having a nice spring so far! xo
Very pretty! I always LOVE your decorations :)
the decoration is amazing I love it too, next year you make me at home jeje
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)