Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Goat Cheese & Herb Dip

Hey there! It's been one whole week since I've updated ye ole blog. I've missed it! I traveled for business last week which typically renders me incapable of taking care of anything personal. Just ask my husband! Our phone calls are brief and late at night, and by the time I'm flying back, I'm exhausted. In fact, on my last night away I took a shower before bed and actually couldn't remember if I had just put shower gel in my hair or on my body. I'd classify that as a brain gone to mush! But, I'm so thankful for the trips I get to take, the wonderful clients I work with and the best co-workers to travel with. We always have a good time, even thought the days are long.

Here's a recipe that I made recently for my friend's shower. Sorry the picture isn't so great, but this was amazing! It tastes delicious with any veggies and would go well with crackers or warm bread, too. You could use whatever herbs you have on hand, making it really convenient!

IMG_3478

Goat Cheese & Herb Dip

Ingredients:
3.5 ounces good-quality goat cheese, room temperature
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 Tbsp parsley, minced
1 and 1/2 Tbsp mixed herbs (I used rosemary, mint and basil)
1/2 cup sour cream
6-8 dashes Tabasco
1 garlic clove, minced

Pulse all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until it all comes together, but is not pureed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Enjoy!

Source: food52.com

3 responses. Leave a Comment!:

KatiePerk said...

Ooh this looks delicious. Will add to my cocktail apps file!

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley said...

just found your blog! i love it. especially discovering new recipes and well-- wine too!
new follower!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)