TGIF! I'm so ready for the weekend. With the cooler weather, I'm also ready for a big, comforting glass of red wine....
This is a delicious Malbec that I enjoyed a glass of last night after an all-day marathon business meeting. It was so nice to unwind afterwards with some of my favorite co-workers and recap the day. I found it to be quite tasty!
Tilia Malbec
Year: 2010
Origin: Argentina
Average Price: $10
About the wine: Named after the Tilia (Linden) tree commonly found throughout Argentina’s wine country, Tilia wines possess true varietal character and embody the rural Mendozean lifestyle. For years vineyard workers have used the flowers of the Tilia to make an herbal tea for enjoyment after a hard day’s work. The name Tilia is chosen in honor of this wine country tradition.
Cheers to FRIDAY!









1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I am definitely going to look for this wine. I love Malbec and love how reasonable they are. Gotta love that! Have a great weekend Kendall!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)