Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

3 Years

Today, we celebrate 3 years of wedded bliss.

kkretouched0164

It's hard to believe how fast time has gone by, but I also feel like we've loved each other for a lifetime.

Hog Game 2

From our start almost 8 years ago in college...

IMG_1229

...to where we are now, I have a heart full of love for my wonderful husband. It's hard to imagine how I could love him more, but I know it will only grow.

Engagement 1
Keith's Proposal

We have many blessings to count as we look back on 3 years of marriage and look ahead to the next. Together, we've experienced lots of laughs, great memories, good food, adventures, tears, stress, adjustments, but most of all, an abundance of love.

IMG_9797

He's had stressful times, I've had stressful times. And, of course, we've had a few fights over taking out the trash and picking up stuff strewn over the house. Who doesn't? 3 years of marriage down, and we know how to have a good, healthy fight, vent our frustrations and move on just like normal. And we know how to make up, too :)

170358_110358_Kendall&Keith_0581_0081

We never go to bed angry. We make sure to get a few minutes of snuggle time in before getting out of bed in the morning. We make alone time together a priority, despite a never-ending busy schedule.

IMG_8348

Oh, and we have FUN, too. We play music at the house more than we watch TV, and sing loudly. Laughter is a big part of a great marriage!

IMG_8054

We are life partners. I can't imagine going through each day without Keith by my side and cheering me on!

IMG_5982

We are imperfect people. But, together, we make a pretty great team. It still amazes me that God created this person with me in mind, and I for him.

DSC_0273 1

Together, we are putting our next steps in life in God's hands. He has plans for us and His timing is perfect. We are so happy, content and blessed with where we are, and can't wait to see how the next year, 5 years, 10 years and more unfold.


Thank you, Keith, for being an amazing husband, man of God, leader and friend. Happy Anniversary!!



PS - To read about how we met, click here
PSS - To see pictures and videos from our wedding, click here

10 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! LOVE all the pictures. Ya'll look perfect together!!!

Jacqueline said...

Aww. i love this!! And i love your proposal picture! I want to hear that story too! :)

Jody said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures! :) Thanks for sharing, you are a gorgeous couple who you can tell are full of love for one another!

Shari said...

How sweet! Happy anniversary! :)

Melissa said...

Happy anniversary!!

Jamie said...

Such a SWEET post!

Happy anniversary!

Marian said...

Congrats!! Here's wishing you many more:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are the cutesy!! Wishing you many many more years of love and laughter!!

Ashley Voyles said...

Congrats!! Loved all the pics, you guys are too cute. :)

Sara said...

I know I'm a few days late, but happy anniversary!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)