Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Miles & Caitlyn's Wedding

Hey there! I'm so behind on blogging, y'all. I've got lots of good things to post (including recipes), but not enough time! So, bear with me. I will catch up one day!

I'm so excited to share photos with you from our dear friends, Miles and Caitlyn's wedding. You may remember when Keith and I took photos of Miles' beautiful proposal! Miles is Keith's very best friend in dental school and I have just loved Caitlyn from the second I met her. I can't wait for her to move to Memphis so we can hang out all the time! They are a wonderful couple and we are so happy for the two of them!

Here are the pics:

IMG_1166

Rehearsal time at the church. Keith chats with the groom and fellow groomsmen.

IMG_1172

Caitlyn practices that amazing walk with her dad!

IMG_1183

So cute and sweet!

IMG_1186

Keith with his dental school buds: Nate, Matt and Miles

IMG_1187

All the girls at the rehearsal dinner. I've never met such a nice, welcoming, fun and friendly group of girls! They are all college or high school buddies and don't know me really at all, but that didn't matter. They were so wonderful!

IMG_1191

Wedding day!! Keith lookin' handsome (and he shaved, which is rare!)

IMG_1198

The beautiful bride. 

I must say, the wedding was lovely. It was personal and sweet. Not a dry eye in the house!

IMG_1193

A big, pretty wedding party

IMG_1206

Welcome to the Marriage club! We LOVE you guys!!

IMG_1222

The fab reception was held at Caitlyn's parent's home. It was a great summer evening in Tennessee!

IMG_1219

The grooms' table was like a tent from the Ole Miss Grove - pretty cute!

IMG_1211

A little love lollipop

IMG_1210

Me and my hubs. I love this man with all of my heart :)

IMG_1209

Sweet Bailey, my new BFF!

IMG_1218

Those are some cute future dentists!

IMG_1228

Love

IMG_1229

And even more love.


Cheers to you, Miles and Caitlyn!!

2 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Jamie said...

What a pretty wedding!

I love her dress and yours too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two had much fun with great friends. So happy and the pics are just wonderful!! Love you both.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)