But, I do want to share with you some Truffle love.
I made 3 kinds: Oreo, Mint Chocolate and Peanut Butter.
Here's what you need:
-Block of cream cheese
-Package of cookies (pick your poison: Oreos, Mint Oreos, or Nutter Butters)
-Bark coating (white or chocolate)
Crumble the whole package of cookies and put in food processor to make it fine.
Mix with the cream cheese.
Shape into balls. Freeze for a few seconds on wax paper.
Dip into melted chocolate.
Refrigerate.
That's it!
These were a big hit, especially the leftovers I took to the office. The jury is still out on which flavor is the most popular!
This is me assembling the evil truffle tower of goodness. Muuuuuahahahahaha!







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)