They had everything from furniture, to home accessories, to purses, to art....lots to look at! I always knew there was a huge mark-up on furniture (as with all things), but I was so shocked at how low the wholesale prices were. If I can avoid it, I don't ever want to buy furniture from a regular store again! It was eye-opening. I was so lucky to be able to go and shop the direct price....Thank you "Homes by Miller!" That's Keith's uncle who builds houses, including ours.
Anyway, I was able to order an entertainment center and a cute little chair to add to our living room. I have to wait for the delivery, of course, but it's worth it!

I love this! Aside from the stranger standing beside it, it has really nice details, you can't tell from the picture, but it's gonna be great.
.jpg)
Cute little chair. This is really comfy. Insanely good price; I couldn't pass it up! I can recover it for really cheap whenever I find a fabric I love, because it's just 2 large cushions sitting in there.
I'll post pics when it's all situated in our living room in a few weeks. I'm so excited!! Of course, Keith said, "P90X is gonna look even better from that entertainment center...."







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)