My really cute parents!
This was just before we left to go to our Christmas Eve dinner at Houston's in Memphis.
This is me --loving Christmas!!
Merry Christmas, hubby!!
The Jones kids
Now we are at the Jones' house opening Christmas Eve gifts in our PJs! Keith got a nice set of drill bits (I think that's what they are called)
Ms Penny is opening something fun!
Even our dog, Sam was part of the fun!
Keith and Ryan in their "Life is Good" matching jammies (a Jones family tradition)
Me and my light-up Rudolph nose! Keith thinks I'm a dork.
This is Keith and I on Christmas morning at our house. He gave me a beautiful custom made ornament for our first Christmas. It has our names and the year on it- I love it!!! Big surprise!!
Mom and I and a pretty framed wedding picture
Keith and his new King Cobra golf driver- from his wife!
Oh Christmas Tree!!







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)