Awesome "man-drill" courtesy of the Lynch family. He is putting this to good use!
Furniture Assembly = Fun
Keith has assembled many furniture items over the last few days. He is sick of boxes and instruction manuals. At approximately 12:02 am Wednesday morning, the kitchen table was finished. This was the most frustrating project yet. Handy man finished with a victory!


Awesome "man-drill" courtesy of the Lynch family. He is putting this to good use!
Awesome "man-drill" courtesy of the Lynch family. He is putting this to good use!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
For a more complex furniture assembly, you can always call on the experts to the the tricky job for you.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)