First Days!
Posted by
Kendall Jones
Today was a big day for us Jones kids. Keith started his first day of dental school. He looked so cute in his khakis and blue polo. I'd let him work on my teeth! And, today I started my new job at cs2. So far, so good - for both of us! We had so much to talk about afterwards. Pretty soon, I'll be packing little sack lunches for two and we'll be carpooling. What dorks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)