Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

My cute parents

My Mom and Dad are so cute. I took some pictures of them Sunday around their house. They haven't had their picture taken (in an organized, 'let's have our picture taken' way) in probably, well, since their wedding.

Mom is also doing Christmas cards for the first time in years! I helped her order them and they are gonna be SO cute! :) Now I can't wait to order mine!

Here are a few pics. It was humorous, most of the ones I took involved my Dad making a funny or awkward face. We had to get serious with him! I think these turned out really good:

IMG_0947

IMG_1010

IMG_1015

IMG_1021

IMG_1033


I love ya, Mom & Dad!

10 responses. Leave a Comment!:

B said...

They are precious! Those turned out SO cute.

Jamie said...

Awww they are just too cute!

Jenn Marie said...

These are super cute!!!

Can't wait to see your recipe posts for the week...love your meals!!

Irish Princess said...

You did such a great job! The pictures look wonderful and your parents look so happy. :)

Colleen Sullivan said...

Great pictures! You look so much like you parents!

Alexis Anderson said...

So much fun! You and your mom look SO alike in that last one! Love your parentals! :)

Miss you! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Can't wait to see all the holiday cards :)

Anonymous said...

They are seriously adorable!

And I just watched your wedding video..it seriously was gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)