Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

GIVEAWAY: Cooking Magazine Subscription!!

Friends, it's HIGH TIME I do a giveaway on this blog, don't 'cha think!?!?

As a way of saying "thanks, readers!" I decided that once I reached 200 followers (over in my Google Friend Connect ma-jig on the sidebar) that I would host my own giveaway. Well, today I jumped from 198 to 205! So, here we go!

mosaic2e2b6d7810ea31444c2148b0967736b208adc7a5

I am gifting a subscription to one of the above magazines to a lucky reader! Winner's Choice!

That's right, one person will win a year of magazines to either Food Network Magazine, Cooking Light, Kraft's Food & Family, or Southern Living. These are my favorite top 4 cooking publications, and I've written about them before in this post. I just love when they come in the mail, and I make so many of my recipes from these great resources!

All you have to do is leave a comment saying which magazine you'd like if you won!!!


It will end on Sunday night, and I will announce on the blog on Monday morning!! I'm so excited to do my first giveaway, and I think a cooking magazine is the perfect item to share with a Keeping Up With The Joneses reader!!


*This giveaway isn't sponsored by these publications, I'm just doing it myself! If you happen to be addicted to magazines like me and already get all of these, then let me know which cooking related magazine you would like to get! A few details since I'm new to this giveaway biz: Giveaway runs from 11/17 at 10:00 pm to Sunday, 11/21 at midnight. ONE(1) entry per email address. Winner will be chosen via Random Number Generator. I will announce winner on this blog on 11/22. Winner will need to contact me via email and provide mailing address.* How's that for me drafting a disclaimer out of thin air? I feel a bit legal now.

Okay friends, let the commenting begin!!!
And if you're not a follower already, please Follow Me! 

71 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Rachel said...

Oh goodness, I'd either want Cooking Light or Kraft Food and Family! Love both of those! I'll let you surprise me :)

Such a great giveaway. Love your blog, sweet girl!

Tabitha said...

I love reading your blog! I'd choose Food Network magazine if I win. Thanks for offering this!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the followers!! I would love to have a subscription to the Food Network magazine.

Courtney said...

I love your blog! I would love to have a subscription to any of these magazines, but especially the Food Network Magazine. Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

capperson said...

Oh yay!! I love anything to do with cooking and have been really wanting to subscribe to some new magazines. I would love the kraft's food and family or southern living!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a subscription to Kraft Food and Family!
Thanks for the great giveaway!
Nan

Sarah said...

Yay!! I would have to choose Cooking Light :)

Tracy said...

I'd like to try the Food Network magazine. It's the only one I've never tried. Thanks!

Rachel DeCarolis said...

So hard to choose! I'd have to say Food Network Magazine.

Colleen Sullivan said...

Congratulations on 200 followers!!!!

I too am a magazine addict! I have subscriptions too so many, but I do not have Kraft Food & Family!

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie said...

Hi Kendall! I love your site and your great recipes! I would love a Cooking Light subscription!!! :)

Erin said...

Oh! I would love the Food Network magazine. This is absolutely the perfect giveaway for you to do!

Jaclyn said...

I would love Southern Living! I love your blog. Congrats on the success!

Meredith Pettigrew said...

Ok Kendo send me any of them except Southern Living - I already get that one :) I need more recipies to add to my collection. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE the Food Network Magazine! Love your blog!

Thanks!
Shari

Portia said...

I would love to win the Kraft Food and Family subscription...and just in time for my birthday! :)

Pray~and~Wait said...

I love Cooking Light and already get it, so I have to go with my other love....Southern Living!!!!! :)

According to Jax said...

Well, I work for the Food Network and already get their magazine, so I would LOVE the Cooking Light magazine. I need to start cooking smart! :)

Lauren Thompson said...

Kendall-Love your blog! Your pick on the magazine. Whichever one you think is the best :)

Megan said...

Kendall, I love your blog, and you just encourage me to cook more! I was just telling my husband that I want a subscription to Southern Living Magazine...to give me ideas about decorating, cooking and more! This is awesome!

Camille Cook said...

Love love blog!! I'd like to have Cooking Light or Kraft Foods -- seems like you get some good ones from them :)

THANKS!!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh...any of them would be fantastic! I would say to just send me your favorite one. :) Love love love your blog! Keep all of the fun posts coming!

Kristen {a little ditty} said...

Ooh, I would love to win any of these! I think I would go for the Food Network's magazine.

Taylor said...

Hi Kendall!

You should know that a bunch of us D1s follow your blog while we should be paying attention in class! haha! We love it!

We genuinely get excited when you update. If we get chosen, we'd love to get Cooking Light! Keep up the excellent cooking/entertaining skills!

Liz said...

Southern Living hands down!

lisa said...

I would love any of them, but I think I would go with Food Network!

Anonymous said...

I would love Cooking Light!

Ashlee said...

I would love to win either "Food Network" or the Kraft "Food and Family" :) Thanks for the chance!

THE Stephanie said...

I would love the Kraft magazine. I love their website and they have have great, easy recipes, which is right up my alley. :)

Allison said...

Kraft's Food and Family for sure! Love your blog!

Wade & Melissa said...

OMG I would love the Food Network magazine! Thanks for the great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

i would love cooking light :)

thanks for the giveaway! i really really enjoy reading your blog!!!

Lauren Phelps said...

Congrats on your first giveaway! The Food Network magazine looks great!

amerrill said...

What a neat way to see how many people are "silently following" you :) I'd love any of the magazines to add to my recipe collection.

Amber said...

What a great giveaway and congrats on reaching 200! I would want Southern Living if I won.

Emily said...

Southern Living is my definitely my fav! Im a new follower and am loving your blog! I gave you a blog award for being a super stylish blogger! Go check out my blog for details :) Congrats on the giveaway!

The Dennis Domain said...

kendall- i got my hair cut this morning by karen and was just telling her how she needs to visit your blog. and to be sure i wrote down the right address, i just checked yours! and lo and behold, what a great day to do it!! i am constantly impressed with your recipes and parties!! just wanted to let you know!

Michelle said...

I love your blog, you are so talented. I would love to get Southern Living!

shirley elizabeth said...

That's a tough choice! Southern Living?

Leah said...

I would love Cooking Light!!! Thanks for doing a great giveaway!!


leahvopitz@yahoo.com

Blessed said...

I'd love to win! I love Southern Living so much, so I'd say that one. I didn't realize that Food Network had a magazine. I'll have to check it out.

I hopped over to your blog a few weeks ago from Anne's. I love seeing what you are cooking and my hubby is also in dental school...in L'ville though. :)

The Laceys said...

What a great giveaway! And I love love love Cooking Light!

Brooke said...

Love reading your blog and all your recipes!! Food Network is one of my favorites!!!

Kristen Griffith said...

I would just love the Kraft's Food and Family magazine! Your blog is what keeps food in Alex's belly! (I'm serious, 90% of what I cook comes from here!)

Elizabeth Cheek said...

Kraft Food and Family! Please!

Hannah Howe said...

Congrats on 200 followers, that is awesome!! I would choose Cooking Light :) LOVE their recipes!

Julie said...

Souther Living, love it!

Fleishers said...

Kraft's Food & Family!!!!!

emilybuckingham said...

What a great idea for a giveaway! It's the gift that keeps on giving! :) I'd have to choose Food Network!

All About the Armes' said...

I would LOVE to receive Kraft's Food & Family!!

Laura Healy said...

Hi Kendall - I would love the Cooking Light! I love all of your recipes and love how you post the pictures as you are making the recipe. Who doesn't love step by step? Keep blogging- can't wait to try the peanut butter banana bread!

Nicole P said...

I would love Food and Family.

Lover your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I would choose the Food Network magazine! You have such a fun blog!

Emily said...

I love your blog and I would LOVE Cooking Light!

Stephanie said...

I would pick Cooking Light since Southern Living already comes to my house each month. :) Thanks!

http://thecarriganslife.blogspot.com

emili said...

your girl em in DC would love a free subscription to Southern Living :)

Erin said...

I would love the cooking light or kraft food & family magazine! I use a lot of these recipes myself, but I especially love to share them with my patients in the weight loss program I work for. They are always asking for me to come up with recipes and/or meals for them to try!

Erin said...

I would love the cooking light or kraft food & family magazine! I use a lot of these recipes myself, but I especially love to share them with my patients in the weight loss program I work for. They are always asking for me to come up with recipes and/or meals for them to try!

Victoria Marie said...

Love your blog! The recipes are just fantastic and never disappoint. Have to say FOOD Network would be my choice!

Michelle said...

I'm a new follower of yours --- love your recipes! I think I would choose Southern Living :)

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE a food network subscription!!! Great giveaway!
Nessa
ave.garcia@suddenlink.net

Chelsea said...

I think I would choose Food Network! Hope you and Keith have a great weekend!

Becky said...

Hey darlin! You KNOW I'm not a big cook but I'd give it straight to Casey who is the best chef in the Russell home!
I so love to watch your blog.....

Stephanie F said...

I would love Kraft Food and Family - love that mag! Loving your blog too!

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog and love it! I would love to have the Kraft Magazine subscription. I LOVE their recipes :)

Sara said...

I would love the Kraft magazine - their recipes are great and aren't too difficult for me! Love your blog! :)

M.E. said...

Love your blog!! Thanks for the fun giveaway! I'd pick Southern Living, ideal for me to check out as I am a true Midwest girl. Oh, we just went to the bean in Chicago and I totally copied your poses there!

Unknown said...

I think I'd choose Cooking Light. I'm an avid reader of Southern Living and Food Network. Cooking light would be a great addition to my list!

Morgan Pate said...

I would choose the Kraft magazine. Congrates on 200!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)