Today is my husband's 27th birthday!!
I love you, honey! I hope it's a wonderful day.
I love you, honey! I hope it's a wonderful day.
Tonight, we celebrate with the whole family, since it also happens to be his little sister's 21st birthday! Yes, they are siblings with the same birthday six years apart!!! Check out this post I made last year dedicated to them :)
Happy Friday!







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Happy birthday to Keith!
Cute picture too :)
That is too cute!! Hope you guys have a great time celebrating!! xoxo
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)