Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

2010 Pictures by Lindsey Lissau

Hi friends! I have to share/brag on the wonderful pictures I just got back from Lindsey Lissau! She has taken our pictures before (and I have decorated the blog with them, so you've seen 'em!). I was ready for a 2010 update and she's my go-to girl!! I work with her husband, Casey, and just love his precious wife. She is wonderfully talented, and sweet too! If you live in the Memphis area I encourage you to check out Lindsey for your photography needs, she's amazing!


I've already picked out my favorite and ordered holiday cards, yay! And there's at least 20 more in addition to these that I adore....

kendallblog1

kendallblog2

kendallblog3

kendallblog5

kendallblog6

kendallblog7

kendallblog8

kendallblog9

kendallblog10

kendallblog11

kendallblog12

kendallblog13

Yep, we're a little cheesy! We can't help but pose for the camera :)

Thanks again, Lindsey! I can't wait to mail my cards, update my blog photos, post on Facebook, print & frame... and stare at these for the next year!! And then, of course, we'll need new ones for 2011 :)

18 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Anita said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful couple. I enjoy following your blog.
Anita
www.feedingmypickyeaters.blogspot.com

lindsey Lissau said...

aww, LOVE you Kendall and Keith!! hugs;)
can't wait for our next session, in the meantime I'll work on my baking skills so next time I'll bring YOU some sort of tastiness. That gives me a year to practice :)

Alexis Anderson said...

Y'all are ADORABLE! Love these! Hope I made the Christmas card list so I can hang one of these awesome pics on my NY fridge! :) xoxoxo

Courtney said...

These pictures are so cute! I love your outfit, especially those houndstooth heels!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Love these photos, you guys are lovely!

Jamie said...

These are just precious! Your hair looks great!

Rachel said...

I looooove the last one! You look so beautiful, sweet girl! What a good looking couple :)

Jennifer said...

um seriously? not even fair.

LOVE! :)

michele said...

You both look amazing! I love your blog and enjoy all of your recipes and dinner party ideas. Keep it up!

Irish Princess said...

those are beautiful pictures! yall are such a good looking couple! :)

jenn from midlife modern said...

Good Lord...are you photogenic, or what?!

Colleen Sullivan said...

Great pictures! I love professional photos! You give me hope that I can convince my Keith have some taken again this summer :)

Unknown said...

You 2 look great!!! I think it is great you do these every year. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I Love them all!!!! Come style our family photos :)

Sara said...

Beautiful pictures!!! And girl, your hair is gorgeous!

Kendall said...

Adorable pics and great photography!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)