Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Today in photos

IMG_2769
Icy front porch

IMG_2771
It's really slick!

IMG_2772
Things are getting coated with ice

IMG_2787

IMG_2786

IMG_2783
The sound of the sleet hitting the window...


IMG_2795
This is where we've spent most of the day

IMG_2773
Snuggly in our house shoes


IMG_2775
Good, quality lazy time together

IMG_2779
Then, Keith gets the urge to leave.
He decided to go ride 4-wheelers with his brother.
Insane.

IMG_2780
Don't worry. He bundled up. And only had to drive about 2 miles.



Then, I got BORED (can't believe I said that).
Started snapping pictures randomly around the house.


IMG_2785
I've read all my new cooking magazines. There's some good stuff here!
I've picked a few new recipes to make.

IMG_2536
My Christmas present from Anne

IMG_2537
It's from Anthropologie and it makes me feel special

IMG_2579
Mom gave me a bunch of old candlesticks recently. Not sure if I like them here.
What do you think?

IMG_2581
They're all so interesting

IMG_2584

IMG_2589
I've also recently added a photo wall near our bedroom

IMG_2592
Those frames are all from Pottery Barn. Wish I had 10 more for the rest of my house!

IMG_2790
This little chair in our bedroom doesn't get any use. Except clothes being left on it.
Poor chair.

I sat in it for a second just to see if it was comfortable. It is.

IMG_2788
Then I thought about getting back in bed.

Nah. It'll just make me feel more sick. And I'm starting to get better! I think.

IMG_2794
Ok, now I'm real bored.


IMG_2795
Back to the couch and daytime TV, which I never get to watch.

IMG_2796
And a few Hershey's kisses.


It's been a good day at home. Keith says the roads are bad. Looks like we're staying put!

1 responses. Leave a Comment!:

LWLH said...

Looks like a very chill day!
Fun! Fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)