My blog readers have spoken. You like my recipes! You want more! I'm going to keep 'em coming, and I'm glad you're enjoying them.
Please know that I don't claim to be an awesome cook, and I'm certainly not fancy or gourmet. But, I am brave and I try at least 2 new recipes a week, usually more. I know that wives and moms are always looking for new ideas, and young ladies like myself are trying so hard to learn how to cook! So, maybe we can all learn some things together?
{pic by Lindsey Lissau, last summer}
I also must say that the recipes I post are not my own. I've gotten them online, from a magazine, a cookbook or from a relative. I do make a lot of alterations as I go. But, I'm not quite at the level of being able to just create my own dish from pure imagination! So, I'll try to give credit where credit is due and let you guys know my sources.
Thanks for all of the comments. I love when you tell me that you've made something from this blog, and I'm glad you're being inspired to try new things. I love hearing from you all!
Coming up tomorrow: a recipe for Steak Stir Fry!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
um yes, so this picture is PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)