Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Another one ties the knot!

Happy Sunday, folks!
I'm currently very cozy on the couch with a warm blanket, football on in the background, laundry going, and a heart full of love from being around some long-lost friends this weekend. Collin is the last of my 'Magnificent 7' Tridelta sisters to get married. I have loved being a part of each of their special days. Here are the pics from our weekend down in Texarkana!

IMG_2620

Our group, minus Bekah, at the rehearsal dinner enjoying our tasty margaritas! From left, here are the gals and where they live: Stacia from North Carolina, Meredith from Fayetteville, AR, Collin from Fayetteville, Jeni from Indiana, Kelsey from Dallas and Kendall from Memphis. Bekah came the next day from Fayetteville, too. It takes a wedding or a vacation to bring us to one spot!

IMG_2621

Sipping margaritas reminds me of our college Cinco de Mayo traditions :)

IMG_2627

Getting a hug from the beautiful BRIDE!

IMG_2626

And, of course, a squeeze from the hubs.

IMG_2628

The brunettes of the bunch - We've spent lots of time over the years teasing that Tridelt hair!

Speaking of hair....

IMG_2629

Hah. I did not do this to myself! In preparation for an updo, the stylist gave me an impressive tease job. This is the largest I've seen it go! Don't worry, it was tamed...But, if I ever want to be Medusa for Halloween, at least I know it could easily be done.

IMG_2644

All dressed and ready with Jeni! We were in the 'house party' group. I know most people haven't heard of this because I'm always asked what that means, and really - it's a southern thing! We helped out on the day of the wedding with welcoming guests to the church, handing out programs, making sure that guest book was signed, wrangling presents, etc. I had girls dedicated to this at my wedding and it was great!

But, back to what is most important!

IMG_2631

The bride! Collin looked so beautiful!

IMG_2635

(She texts with the groom)
Her dress was perfect for her coloring, slim figure and her personality. Loved it!

IMG_2641

Stacia and Mere give her a hand before the ceremony - which was short, sweet and just simply perfect!

IMG_2645

At the reception, the Deltas sing our song and pose with the bride.

IMG_2647

The Zachs toast the day - The groom is on the left, and he is such a sweet, smart fella. I couldn't be happier for Collin!

IMG_2648

Keith with Dr Clint - our dear, dear friend! They are inseparable.

IMG_2649

The reception was in a beautiful, old arts building that was so cool! I should have taken pics of the space.

IMG_2651

These are wonderful friends that I just don't get to see enough!

IMG_2653

College Besties! I love you all.

IMG_2655

The super-cool Hencys

IMG_2656

One more pic with my precious husband.

What a great time! We danced until our feet ached and the shoes came off. It was a wonderful time celebrating an amazing couple. Best wishes to the new Holderfield couple!!


PS - thank you, Whitney for letting me barrow that gorgeous lace dress. It got so many compliments, I'm now ordering one for myself :)  <<<< For all those that asked, the Dress came from Dillard's and is Adrianna Papell. The website only shows the Navy one, so call your local store for the black version!>>>>

6 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! Where is it from? Want one!

Kristen {a little ditty} said...

Such cute pics, LOVE the lace dress!!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous dress! Where is that from? So glad y'all had such a fun weekend...nothing like spending weekends with your best friends! Happy Halloween!

Shari said...

Your dress is gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the dress....where is it from? Would love to order one too!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)