Hi there, blog land. I'll keep this short and sweet:
I'm currently the Mayor of Crazytown. The Queen of Crazy. Stretched to the max. I don't have much extra time right now for cooking, much less blogging about it.
Everything is okay, I've just reached a whole new level of busy at work. When I have spare time, I don't want to look at my laptop. I want to relax and spend time with my hubby.
I'll be making posts here and there (probably on weekends), but not as often as I'd like. I've even got a great stockpile of recipes and photos on my to-post list just building up! I love blogging and I love you guys, so I am not disappearing if I can help it! Things will get better in a few months, and when they do - I'll be back in full force!
Thanks for your support!







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Glad you didn't apologize for missing posts--there is never a need! Blogging is a hobby and full-time jobs and partners should always come first! Hope things slow down for you soon:)
Good luck! I know what you mean! I sometimes go a few weeks without logging into my blog when stuff gets crazy!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)