Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Please Pray

If you believe in the power of prayer, I'm asking you to please pray for 2 very big things.

1) Our dear friends Lauren and Lee Strother and going through a hard time right now. They just found out yesterday that Lee's father died. This is especially difficult because Mr. Ron took his own life. Please, please pray for strength and for God to comfort the Strother family during this time. Keith and I are so heartbroken for our friends. The road ahead is going to be very tough for all of them. At some point this week, we'll be traveling to Little Rock for a visitation and to spend time with Lauren and Lee.

2) My second cousin Ryan Hobson, I mentioned him here, is back in the hospital battling Leukemia. He has come down with Pneumonia and is in the ICU. He has been placed on a ventilator because his body is too weak to breathe on his own. His white blood counts are very low. He is considered critical. Please pray for him to be able to heal from the Pneumonia so he can continue fighting the cancer. Please also pray for his family, my extended family, and for the doctors.

There are many other things I could tell you and people that are on my mind right now, but these 2 are of most importance to me. Please pray.

Thank you.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

2 responses. Leave a Comment!:

LWLH said...

Def. in my prayers!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I will certainly pray for both of these!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)