A weekend or so ago, we did some fishing on the Little Red River in Heber Springs, AR. We were already in town for Lauren and Lee's wedding, so on Sunday afternoon, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and spent just a couple of hours in the sun. It was so nice!


Dad and Mom were there, too.

A happy fisherman.

Keith shares his sandwich... Odd? Yes.

Keith caught so many fish, one after the other.
We call him the fish whisperer.


Rainbow Trout.

And, FISH AND CHIPS!! Haha!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I love this! What a gorgeous day for a fishin' trip!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)