Hey y'all. Check me out! My party was featured :)
ThePerfectBridesmaid.blogspot.com
Dana at The Perfect Bridesmaid contacted me about sharing my recent lingerie party on her site. I said, "sure!," of course! I'm all about the sharing!
And, being that I'm often a bridesmaid, I found her site to be pretty handy.
This actually reminds me of something I really, really would like to do. I've been thinking about it for a while, so maybe I will. I would LOVE to have my own party planning & baking/entertaining blog, similar to the many that I read and adore (see blog roll list on bottom right)! After all, I'm passionate about those things, so I think it'd be a blast!
{side note: check out Kendall's Entertaining Life. She and I would SO be BFF if we met in real life- don'tcha think?}
Perhaps in my spare time, I will get my own up and running.
First step is to get my dream camera....could I possibly drop any more birthday hints lately?? I think I've made it well-known what's on my wish list. Hubs? Mom? Dad? Any contributors? I've never, so overtly, expressed wanting something for my birthday quite like this. I'm a little embarrassed.
Second step- learn how to use said camera.
Step 3- design and create beautiful blog for all things party, entertaining, nesting, and baking.
Step 4- get that thang goin'
I've got my work cut out for me. I'll let you know how it goes :) Would ya read it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 responses. Leave a Comment!:
You should have your own blog! It's soo fun! (When you have time for it!) I feel guilty for not posting more often!
Let me know if you need help getting it started! Your shower is sooo cute btw!
Actually,...I kinda think you already have it up and going right here in this blog. Go for it! You and your mom are, by far, some of the most creative people I know. Get her signed on with you and the two of you will be the new blog rage!
How fun about the "feature"...I think you'd be great at your own party/baking blog...I know I enjoy the fun ideas you share:) And good luck with getting the camera...I can speak from experience, the camera makes all the difference!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)