One of the best parts was having my dear friend, Mary Catherine, and her mother, sister, and grandmother join us for the festivities. She's like family- so I'm so glad they came!
Mmm Mmm Good!
Posted by
Kendall Jones
Thanksgiving was SO great! It was a much-needed break from work. I got to see lots of family and friends. We had tons of food, of course! It was a very blessed day :)

One of the best parts was having my dear friend, Mary Catherine, and her mother, sister, and grandmother join us for the festivities. She's like family- so I'm so glad they came!
One of the best parts was having my dear friend, Mary Catherine, and her mother, sister, and grandmother join us for the festivities. She's like family- so I'm so glad they came!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)