This is a new favorite song of mine. I heard it on K-Love (you know, hosted by "John and his lovely bride, Sherry"). It's not just a Memphis thing, they're broadcast all over the place. You've heard 'em. ANYWAY, I love this song. It's called Divine Romance and it's a beautiful way of describing the love of God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF0p4I9a1nw
Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
yeah i heard it a couple of months ago. really great song!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)