Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Payton & Katie's Wedding

What did we do this weekend? Yes, you guessed it - another wedding! We are seasoned wedding veterans by now. Each one is different and always fun! We headed down to Pine Bluff to see Payton and Katie tie the knot. Payton and I have known each other since high school, and he and Keith were also roommates in college. This wedding was like a big college reunion for us!

IMG_4222

They had a very cute getaway car parked right out in front of the church!

IMG_4231

My handsome date

IMG_4225

Another recent newlywed, Joanna, made it back from her honeymoon just in time for the wedding! I'm super jealous of her Bora Bora adventure.

IMG_4226

This couple is next! Brandon and Melissa just got engaged. Congrats, guys!

IMG_4228

Quinten made it to Arkansas twice in one month. I always love to see my favorite future politician.

IMG_4262

Keith Jones with the other Whiteside brother, Caleb. Such a fine young man.

IMG_4230

Shawbert! Robert loves making the blog. You're famous now, my friend!

IMG_4232

The two Kendalls! Love my beautiful red-headed friend.

IMG_4234

Dr Clint Boone, your friendly neighborhood pharmacist

IMG_4235

My Cabo vacation buddy - can't wait til August!

IMG_4238

Having fun with Brandi - aren't the candles on the tables pretty, too?

IMG_4242

Whit Grounds - my dancing partner!

IMG_4244

It was so HOT at the reception with all the people and all the dancing, my hair got frizzier and frizzier and I didn't even care. My feet, however, are still recovering from the night.

IMG_4251

The bride and groom shaking it down!

IMG_4254

Love this of Keith and Payton!

IMG_4264

Phil and Megan - so cute!

IMG_4267

My second date for the night

IMG_4269

And off they go to a wonderful honeymoon and a bright future! Congrats Mr & Mrs Smith! We're so happy for you guys!



1 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Anonymous said...

Love their colorful car! Looks like you had a fabulous time :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)