Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Parmesan Chicken Bundles

I'm catching up on posting recipes, finally! I've had so many in my 'to post' folder, it's crazy! Here's one that we have made many times, and I like to do it for company, too. It's a Kraft recipe that's really easy, and makes a lovely presentation.This is pretty filling on it's own, so you don't need a lot of side dishes. I usually make a simple greens salad with balsamic dressing to pair with it.

Parmesan Chicken Bundles

Parmesan Chicken Bundles

Ingredients:                               
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened   
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
1 & 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
6 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese, divided
6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 & 1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
1 egg
10 Ritz Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
1 & 1/2 cups of your favorite spaghetti sauce, heated
Fresh basil or parsley (optional)
                   
Instructions:
  • Heat oven to 375ºF.
  • Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan until well blended; spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired.
  • Beat egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining Parmesan and cracker crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then roll in crumb mixture to evenly coat. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.    
  • Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Remove and discard toothpicks, if using. Serve chicken topped with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella. Top with chopped fresh basil or parsley.
 
Enjoy!

8 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ah I love your recipes! I'm dying to make the one yesterday the steak salad.. I have tri tip marinating.. I might try it with that too. think it would work? This one looks delish!

So I think you should also post about your grocery shopping habits.. How do you meal plan? Ahead? I know you post on it.. but how about the shopping process...

Colleen Sullivan said...

This looks so good and so easy! I'll be making it soon! Thanks!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I made these years ago and they were amazing!

Rachel Peck said...

Kendall, I made these tonight and was shocked at how good they turned out! I've made TONS of recipes you've posted and apologize for just now writing a comment. Thanks for posting such good ones!

pay per head said...

so yummy s tasty SO GREAT! congrats Kend!

Athoorah said...

Look very yummy, I will make it for my husband
Thank you I love your blog

Athoorah said...

Look very yummy, I will make it for my husband
Thank you I love your blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)