Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Joanna and Jeremy's Wedding Weekend!


This weekend was the wedding of my dear friend Joanna Lynch to Jeremy White in North Little Rock, Arkansas. It was one of the most fun wedding weekends I've had the pleasure to be part of! I took TONS of pictures! So, warning this is photo overload!

IMG_3922

The beautiful bride-to-be and her groom rehearsing at the church on Friday night

IMG_3914

With fellow bridesmaids Rachael and Melissa

IMG_3927

Jessica is ready to read some scripture!

IMG_3930

Joanna's father and brother rehearsing for the big day

IMG_3932

The groom and his best man - his father, Steve

IMG_3928

4 of my favorite girls!

IMG_3944

My sweet Mary Catherine!

IMG_3945

We are PROS at this wedding business, by now!

IMG_3947

Bridesmaids gifts!

IMG_3956

The rehearsal dinner was at a North Little Rock, favorite, U.S. Pizza Co. It was a fun, casual rehearsal and everyone had a great time!

IMG_3960

The weather was perfect for the patio!

IMG_3961

I'll never get tired of hanging out with these sweet ladies!

IMG_3964

A picture of all the bridesmaids with the bride!

IMG_3972

Quinten with 3 lovely ladies. Every man should be so lucky...

IMG_3973

And, of course, my handsome husband was there. He did a great job taking gobs of photos. He knows what to do! :)

IMG_3974

WEDDING DAY! Such a fun process for any bride.

IMG_3978

I gave Joanna my special gift to her. I ordered a recipe binder from Zazzle.com (here is a link to the shop with the chevron print).

IMG_3979

I filled it up with almost 200 of my printer-friendly recipes from the blog! I am trying to figure out if there's a way I can link to my Google Docs Index page, but in the meantime, if you ever want a zip file of all of my recipes, just email me!

IMG_3984

Here we are - all dressed and ready!! Aren't the dresses a beautiful color?

IMG_3985

Photo time!

IMG_3986

Joanna looked amazing!! Her dress, flowers and jewelry fit her personality so well. Gorgeous!

IMG_3995

The empty church, just waiting to be filled with guests.

IMG_3999

My Lolly Lauren

IMG_4001

Mary Catherine and I had our own mini-photo shoot to make up for lost time. I won't share all 8 pictures we took!

IMG_4008

Love this new pic of us!

IMG_4012

The tall, gorgeous Jessica!

IMG_4019

Whit Grounds, the fabulous MOH!

IMG_4037

The reception was at Pavilion in the Park - and it was so pretty!

IMG_4098

IMG_4092

They MADE a flower wall - so cool! I took this picture after they were taking some things down, but the wall was made of tissue paper and coffee filters dipped in glitter. Amazing!

IMG_4033

First dance!

IMG_4039

My beautiful mother!

IMG_4043

Family :)

IMG_4041

Enjoying the fun! I loved the way my hair was fixed to the side! All the bridesmaids had very different hair styles - I like it when we don't look like cookie cutters :)

IMG_4050

Keith's parents!

IMG_4069

Keith's mom and our friend, Brandon, breaking it down in the 'twist' contest!

IMG_4054

My best blonde gal!

IMG_4059

Keith found a name-tag in his suit jacket, so our friends had a good time being Keith Jones for a bit!

IMG_4057

Keith with Matt Imhoff and Kyle Shadid, North Little Rock's finest.

IMG_4073

Joneses and Strothers

IMG_4080

Dancing Queens!

IMG_4082

The dance floor was packed!

IMG_4084

The Whiteside brothers love some Keith Jones!

IMG_4088

I love the bride!

IMG_4089

And, I love my hubby more than anything else in the world! He's the best wedding date and dancing partner. Oh, and he's pretty hot, too :)

Happy wedding, Joanna and Jeremy! We had a blast! So happy for you two to start your new life together. XOXO


5 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Alexis Anderson said...

I, for one, am so glad you took gobs of pics!! I so wanted to be there - this makes me feel like I kind of was! :) You looked stunning, Ken! Those dresses were fab. And sweet Joanna looked fab. Love it all.. xoxoxo

Mrs Gable said...

Those bridesmaid dresses are stunning!

Brittany Jeu said...

Everyone looked beautiful, as usual!

Colleen Sullivan said...

What a beautiful wedding! Great color choices too.

I love that you gave the bride the recipe binder. It is such a useful gift and truly sweet because all the recipes are ones you've tried and enjoy!

pay per head said...

I love the celebrations, great pictures, the dresses are beautiful, the atmosphere incredible Lots of happiness

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)