Like last week, this week's menu is a little different.
Since we are having our big Halloween shindig on Friday night, I'll be spending my evenings this week prepping for it. I am not up to cooking a meal, cleaning that up, and then cooking some more. Ahem, there's only so much time in the day! So, we'll be eating take-out and simple salads so that the kitchen can be dedicated to party prep!
Here are some of things I'm planning to make:
From Top Left:
Carmelized Garlic Cheese Spread - Land O Lakes
Gorgonzola Truffles - Southern Living
Feta Truffles - Southern Living
Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers - Better Homes & Gardens
Jalapeno Popper Dip - Closet Cooking
Grilled Asparagus - no recipe needed!
Chicken Skewers - I'll be making this up as a I go!
BBQ Sliders
Let's just say we won't be lacking things with cheese! I've got a few other yummy things planned, too. Oh, and don't get me started on the desserts. Mmmm. I'm really excited and can't wait to share pictures of the party with you! Let me know if you have any great party recipes that I should add to the mix above :)







4 responses. Leave a Comment!:
The garlic cheese spread looks tasty and easy! Thanks for sharing! :)
Can't wait to hear about the jalapeno popper dip!
Nmm I second Caroline with the popper dip!
Hi! So I am from Memphis and just started reading your blog in the last few months. I adore your blog! Please don't ever stop posting the recipes. I am a total foodie too and have made several of your recipes already. Your mom's chicken tortilla soup was a huge hit with my husband this past Sunday! Not to mention how many ideas I have gotten for our tailgate.
Anyway, just thought I would finally say hello!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)