Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Peanut Butter Rocky Road Brownies

Evil.

IMG_8319

These brownies are evil!

Peanut Butter Rocky Road Brownies (from Betty Crocker)

Ingredients:
1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownies
water, oil and eggs called for on mix
1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 Tbsp milk
30 miniature Reece's peanut butter cups
1/2 cup salted chopped peanuts (*my preference would be for less of these, maybe 1/4 cup)
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 tsp vegetable oil

IMG_8301

Prepare brownies according to package directions and let cool completely

IMG_8305

Mix together the marshmallow creme and peanut butter

IMG_8306

Spread over brownies

IMG_8309

Chop up the Reece's

IMG_8313

Chop up the peanuts

IMG_8317

Sprinkle on top of brownies
Melt chocolate with vegetable oil and drizzle over
Let sit 30 minutes or until set up

IMG_8319


Enjoy! And share!

These are great :)

5 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Jamie said...

Yum-o! I may have to try this!

Melissa said...

I've had this recipe for a while now but have yet to try it! I need to soon, it looks delicious!

Miss V said...

Can't wait to try this one!! I made the apple pie on Sunday! Half of it is already gone...oops ;)haha

Meredith said...

yum, I'm making your mini mexican meatloaf tonight!!!

Colleen Sullivan said...

These look so divine! I think my Keith will love them!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)