Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Halloween Party Pics

Here is the third and final post in my Halloween series today. And this is all about the fun and friends!

IMG_8605

As I said before, Keith and I went as the Pillsbury doughboy and Betty Crocker!

IMG_8619

Kristen and Mike came as Mr and Ms Potato Head - so cute and handmade!

IMG_8708

The Yip-Yips from Sesame Street! Candace and Burton. So funny!

IMG_8620

Ghostbuster Ronak and Vance. I thought he looked like Weekend at Bernie's, but he was somebody else.....I can't remember!?

IMG_8625

The best: Steven Hankins came as KEITH!!! He had his scrubs, his badge, his vest, man purse and everything! This is what my hubby looks like every day when he goes to school. I love the imitation!

IMG_8626

My cousin, Brooke, and Josh came as Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny

IMG_8630

Kristen and I

IMG_8644

Doug Funny and Patty Mayonnaise! I loved this!

IMG_8646

Biker Daniel and I

IMG_8648

My Dad was also a biker, so they became buds!

IMG_8651


IMG_8654

Kirsten, Kathryn, and Claire

IMG_8655

My cute mom, Jan (Janimal) and Ashley catch up

IMG_8656

David Beckham, Snookie, Bugs Bunny and Elmer!
IMG_8658

Kitty and Alice!

IMG_8659

Clay was a giant pilgrim!

IMG_8660

Crayon, Yip-Yip and Bacon and Eggs!

IMG_8661

The other Yip Yip with the Back to the Future Squad!

IMG_8665

We've also got another Ghostbuster, Michael Jackson and a banana!

IMG_8674

Brent and Clay

IMG_8676

A little family of friends from years spent on the lake! Janimal, Brooke, Ashley and me.

IMG_8694

Ashley/Victoria Beckham!

IMG_8692

Biker Dad and Ashley

IMG_8704 

My sweet friend, Mere! So glad you came!!

IMG_8719

Nate came as sort-of himself, an award-winning calf roper!!

IMG_8715

I had him rope me, and it was SO fun! He landed it perfectly! 
What a stud. He's single, ladies :)


Daphne and Shaggy from Scooby Doo!! Love this pic of the cute couple.

IMG_8733

They went all out! Brittany, Josh, and Kristy Jo came as Disney characters/villians.

IMG_8638


So much fun!!

3 responses. Leave a Comment!:

emili said...

yes please to the calf roper :)

Jamie said...

What fun and creative costumes! Looks like y'all had a great time :)

Meredith said...

Had an absolute BLAST! Loved our little bathroom chats :) and...possibly found my new favortie food on your table's spread. The stuffed sweet peppers. mmmm delish! And I'll take dibs on that roper as well. Love you lady!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)