I'm joining the Menu Monday trend I've been seeing on blogs lately. Again, you may not give two shakes about what I'm planning to eat for dinner this week, but if you like cooking and getting new recipes, you just might!
Here's what's on the list:
Monday: Barbecue Sirloin and Blue Cheese Salad (top left)
Tuesday: Chicken Caprese and a small side salad (top right)
Wednesday: Cook out at The Trammells. I'll be bringing this low-calorie Cool, Creamy Chocolate Dessert (bottom left)
Thursday: Pasta with Asparagus, Bacon and Pine Nuts (bottom right) I'm substituting pancetta for bacon
I haven't ever made any of the items above. That's my style, folks! Most people, and I used to be this way, have only a few recipes in their rotation that they constantly make. Well, I am the opposite. I make tons and tons of new things. I'm addicted to new recipes. So much so that I forget about some of the great things I've made only once before! Not sure if that's a problem or a good thing? I do know it's a recipe storage problem at my house though!







3 responses. Leave a Comment!:
The chocolate dessert looks so yummy!
It all looks delicious!! I'm ready to cook again!! A house for sale and pregnancy legs aren't allowing me to do much :(
yumo! I love that choc. dessert--if its the one I'm thinking about. e
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)