I don't have a 'real' garden per say, just potted herbs and flowers. But, my little pretties are growing!
{so colorful! the parsley in the middle is out of control}
{hello, yellow}
{orange you cute. yes, i just said that}
{oh! i got a strawberry planter from mom for easter, i sure hope it grows some 'berries. they are my fave food}
{cilantro, basil, chives, oh my!}
{something about yellow this time of year...}
I am loving having these herbs on the back patio. It makes it SO easy to add great flavor to recipes. The basil especially makes my skirt fly up, as PW would say.
Keith and I plan to work in the front yard a bit this weekend and add some more plants and color to our flower beds. I hope we actually do it and that it turns out nice! This has been on the 'house' to-do list for SO long!
I hope everyone has a HAPPY FRIDAY and a great weekend! Enjoy any good weather that comes your way!







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)