They were born 6 years apart on the exact same day (craziness! I love it!). Keith turns 26 today.... and, oh my golly that means Meagan is 20! How is that possible!?
They are 2 of my most favorite people in the world. I think they look a lot alike, don't you?
I've been with Keith for over 6 years, so I feel like I'm getting to see Meagan and Ryan grow up into fine young people. They have great parents, and I think Keith is a pretty awesome big brother to his little peeps.Having birthdays on the same day is great, but sometimes tough, too. There have been times where it's been a "bigger deal" for one kid than the other, by nature (Ask Keith about his 13th birthday, he'll never forget that!). 16th birthdays, 21st birthdays, and it's also tough getting them in the same town on Nov 19th. But, I think sharing that day is one of Meagan and Keith's favorite things they have together.
Tonight, Meagan will celebrate with her friends in Fayetteville and then come home tomorrow. She and I have appointments for manicures and pedicures and I can't wait to hang out with her!!
For Keith, I'm going to join him for lunch with his friends from class and then tonight we have a bonfire! I took the day off tomorrow, thank goodness!
Anyway, I wish a very happy birthday to both of them. And I'll leave you all with this little blast from the past:








0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)