So, I've decided to do another TOP TEN list! These are so fun....here it goes!
- We have the same sense of humor. We like stupid stuff. Movies like Zoolander make us laugh for hours. We could giggle until our stomachs hurt!(her bachelorette party)
- She follows her heart, and she's brave. She moved all the way to Fort Wayne, Indiana for a man she loved. She left family, friends, job and all behind. She followed her heart, knew it was right, and was brave to jump right in and make the move. And it was all worth it!
- She almost always talks in female-high-pitched-excited-voice. You know the sound. When a woman gets excited about something, her voice goes up an octave. Jeni's is almost always that way. She talks to you through a smile. She's just SO happy all the time and loves life.
- She's known me since the ninth grade, knows everything about me, and still loves me. I think teenagers all go through funks, and high school is a tough time, if you ask me. Jeni has stayed my solid friend for 10 years. We've grown up together, made mistakes together, learned together, and become adults together. She knows my flaws and loves me still. That's a true friend.
- Jeni loves God. Jeni loves her family. Jeni is a good wife and a great friend.(best DDD friends)
- Together we share many things: same hometown, same high school, same church, same college, same sorority, same house (roommates at one time), many of the same group of friends, we share the fact that we both moved to different cities because of our hubbies, we share the newlywed feeling and we share a love for cooking and nesting.(my bachelorette party, that Jeni marvelously planned!)
- We're often opposites. Based on the list above, you'd think we were twins or something. But, I think the thing that makes Jeni and I great friends is that we are sometimes opposites.
- We love Michael Buble. She's the only other person I know that loves him (almost) as much as me. We have a little 'thing' we do together. So far, we've been to 2 Michael concerts, just the two of us. The second time was far more memorable: we got floor seats and marched our way to the front of the stage. I catapulted myself on top of a chair and reached out to him. He touched me. And change my life forever. Jeni was right there beside me, making sure I didn't fall down and break my neck (right before my wedding, at that!). So, for round 3, we have a plan: see him together in Chicago, 2010!! I've never been to Chi-town and Jeni can drive there pretty easily. We're planning our girls getaway right now!!(Jeni's birthday years ago, I think she was turning 21?)
- I never doubt her unwaivering friendship. No distance or changes in life can separate those that are true friends. I know she moved to Indiana. I know she may never move back down South again. I may only see her a few times a year. But, I don't doubt anything about our relationship.(Kelsey's bachelorette party)
- Tenth reason why I love Jeni: She's my best friend, and that's all I need to know.
(Jeni's wedding day!)
Happy Birthday, Mrs Sackett!! LOVE YOU!!!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
This is the best birthday present anyone could've given me! You're the best, Tova girl!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)