We celebrated this Cinco de Mayo holiday from the comfort of our home with some dear, fun friends. It was a beautiful night and we spent most of it on the patio.
We had such a good time and the margaritas were so good that I've spent the better part of today doing nothing. I forgot the way that tequila gives you a permanent headache that no amount of ibuprofen will eradicate! Oh well, it was worth it for such a memorable evening!
These margaritas were delicious! I used this recipe, and put used a Lime Cactus Michelob Ultra for the beer it calls for. I didn't use as much water either. I added sliced lemon, lime and orange to the pitcher for extra flavor, too.
These Guava Jalapeno margaritas were a hit, too! This is what I drank all night, which translates to 'too much.' It magically made everything hilarious!
This guacamole was fantastic! I think I'll make it with grapefruit from now on. So fresh and delicious! Click here for the recipe.
The soon to be bride, Ashley.
Keith, Jaycob and I.
When it was time for dinner, we moved inside for enchiladas. While setting the table, I came across these hats I had leftover from a shower. We had consumer just enough margs that we all put on a hat and ate dinner that way. I could hardly eat my meal from laughing so hard.
At one point, Keith added a bandana accessory. And I nearly peed my pants.
It was a really fun way to celebrate the 5th of May! We were in stitches all night. Ashley and Jaycob are the most fun couple to be around! But, it's a good thing Cinco de Mayo only happens once a year, I'm not sure my body can handle doing that again soon! :)














4 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Looks like so much fun! You guys are way too cute!! Love the margs, the guac and of course the hats! Thanks for sharing xoxo.
I think you've found your go to alcohol! SO fun to have a reason to throw a party and you look great!!
Too cute!! I love your dress!!
nice cocktails! looks tasty!!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)