Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Pink and Red

I honor of Valentine's Day, I've added a few pink and red accents to the kitchen area. I shopped the house and moved things around. It's nothing all that creative, just a few touches to brighten up the house!

IMG_3424

I swapped out my cookbook on the stand, and added a bow to Mr Pig. Usually my cookie jar is more full of homemade cookies!

IMG_3425

This scent from Williams-Sonoma is my favorite! Pink Grapefruit. Amazing!

IMG_3430

These tulips were on sale at Walmart for $4, so I took off the mylar wrapper and added my own ribbon. I can't wait for these pink beauties to bloom!

IMG_3431

Keith and I have dinner plans at home on Tuesday. He'll be in charge of dinner, so I can't wait to see what he fixes. It is sure to be fabulous!

IMG_3434

I put out some of my quirky placemats and hot pink napkins. We'll see if Keith leaves them there or switches it out for something more manly for his dinner :)

IMG_3432

I found a box of Valentine's cookie cutters and set them out on display. They're cute... and the thought of actually using them is nice, but I just don't have time for that!

IMG_3433

A little chalkboard sign on the decanter is spreading a little love message.

IMG_3435

In the corner of my kitchen counter, I've gathered a few of my favorites.

IMG_3437

These bunnies make me happy.

IMG_3441

Fresh out of the oven, some blueberry coffee cake muffins - mmm. Those are heart liners from Wilton. They have several out now with flowers and other designs. I found these at my local Walmart.

IMG_3445

The month of February on our calendar is one of my favorites. I made this on MixBook.com and loved the customization options!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your Valentine's Day is full of love and hugs from those close to your heart!

XOXO - Kendall



6 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Nicole said...

Hi Kendall. I was wondering what it is you baked your muffins in? The red cup type things in your tin...I can't tell if they are liners or something new I need to know about :)
Thanks!
Nicole

Sunkissed and Southern said...

Where is the mini chalkboard from? I love how you have the decanter with it displayed. It would be such a cute idea to keep out year round with different seasonal sayings!

Miss V said...

Love that Calendar!!! Everything looks very cute!! Happy Valentines to you and your Mr. Jones ;)

Caroline said...

Love the bow on the pig. Too cute!

Alexis Anderson said...

Lovin' it all!! And this new blog look is fantabulous! Love ya lots sista! xoxoxo

Jamie said...

Cute, cute, cute as always!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)