Happy Monday!
I feel like it's been ages since I've posted a Menu Monday. Things have been so busy that I've been having on and off weeks with cooking. If we have plans for 2 or more nights a week, I don't even mess with groceries. But, this week is a cooking week! Keith is out of school for Christmas, so I can rely on him to get dinner started if I'm at the office later-than-my-normal late :)
Here's what we have cookin' up!
From Top Left:
Chicken Tortilla Soup - I made this vat of soup last night and it was pure heaven. It is one of the best soup recipes I have, and it feeds an army! Click here for my post with the recipe.
Wasabi and Panko-Crusted Pork with Gingered Soy Sauce - A title that long can only mean one thing: it's gonna be yummy! This is a pork dish that is one of our very favorites. I like to serve it with some jasmine rice and steamed veggies. Click here for the recipe.
Chicken Tetrazzini - I am looking forward to making this recipe of my mom's that is based on a Southern Living dish. She includes prosciutto and tops hers with tomato slices. It's divine.
Christmas Gifts - I included this last picture as an inspiration for some Christmas gifts I'll be whipping up this week. I was inspired by all of the free wine label downloads you can find on the internet these days. I plan to make some homemade treats that pair well with wine and package it all together nicely. I will, of course, blog about my end results! Labels pictured above are available via Better Homes and Gardens.
Check back this week for new recipes, Christmas decor pics and more! :)








0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)